Private Pavilions are available for the whole event or individual days for parties exceeding 30 guests.
As well as having all the benefits of the Burghley VIP Restaurant, Private Pavilion holders also enjoy their own external personalised sign, plus the ability to fly their company flag.
|2024 Dates||Adults||13-17 Years||12 & Under|
|Thursday 5 September||£TBC||£TBC||£TBC|
|Friday 6 September||£TBC||£TBC||£TBC|
|Saturday 7 September||£TBC||£TBC||£TBC|
|Sunday 8 September||£TBC||£TBC||£TBC|
All prices are per person +VAT
Hospitality Package Includes
- Entrance badge
- Morning coffee, bacon and sausage rolls
- Pimm’s reception
- Pre bookable Cross-Country Course walk with 3-time Australian Olympic triple gold medal winner Matt Ryan.
- Complimentary bar of wines, beers and soft drinks
- Superb 3 course luncheon
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Dedicated toilet facilities
- Souvenir programme
- Reserved car parking (1:2)
- A Defender Burghley Horse Trials radio commentary earpiece *Saturday Only
- Grandstand seating for the relevant day booked excluding Saturday